- Peer learning and capacity building Programme for registered members with a focus on conceptual, methodology and analytical questions underlying SEPAN’s research challenges.
- Building skills and motivating members to attract research funding and consultancies
- Conferences and Networking (National and International) and getting closer to key policy and industry players in sustainable energy sector.
- Promotes and enhance the welfare of members.
- Institution membership will further attract benefit from our proactive engagement with the federal government into ensuring that renewable energy is mainstream investment supported by feed-in- tariff as is obtainable in other climes.
- Mentorship Programme for all categories of members
- Automatic membership of at least two departments of SEPAN but must be active as well
- Voting right during our annual general meetings (AGM) with the exception of students.
- Accessing Green Energy Financed.
- Student N3000
- Individual N5000
- Corporate Small Scale N20,000
- Corporate Large scale N50,000
Annual Renewal Fees
- Student N1000
- Individual N3000
- Corporate Small Scale N10,000
- Corporate Large scale N30,000
SEPAN Bank DETAILS
Account Name: Sustainable Energy Practitioners Association Nigeria
Account Number: 1014899604