WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN SEPAN
Current members of SEPAN include leading players of the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency sector, including project developers, EPC companies, manufacturers, off-grid product solar product manufacturers, financing institutions and consulting firms.
SEPAN provides the much needed representation to the Nigerian Energy sector at an international platform. SEPAN has influenced policymaking.
Influence : Get involved in better policy decisions and influence national and state policy makers and regulators by voicing your concerns with SEPAN.
Network: With leading solar energy companies as members of SEPAN, you will develop effective business network through our frequent seminars and meetings
VISIBILITY: Through our member directory, get better visibility. Customers increasingly cite us as a source of lead for their queries.
Informatic:Get a single window access to vast information on sustainable energy through our frequent members-only alerts related to tenders, policy, technology, markets or regulations.
Discounts: Get discounts on important industry seminars and expos, in addition to huge discounts on events organised by SEPAN.
Media: Submit press releases to us to be noticed by mainstream as well as sector specific media.
SEPAN provides the much-needed representation to the Nigeria Sustainable energy sector at an international platform. Within a year of formation SEPAN has influenced policymaking
- Peer learning and capacity building Programme for registered members with a focus on conceptual, methodology and analytical questions underlying SEPAN’s research challenges.
- Building skills and motivating members to attract research funding and consultancies
- Conferences and Networking (National and International) and getting closer to key policy and industry players in sustainable energy sector.
- Promotes and enhance the welfare of members.
- Institution membership will further attract benefit from our proactive engagement with the federal government into ensuring that renewable energy is mainstream investment supported by feed-in- tariff as is obtainable in other climes.
- Mentorship Programme for all categories of members
- Automatic membership of at least two departments of SEPAN but must be active as well
- Voting right during our annual general meetings (AGM) with the exception of students.
- Accessing Green Energy Financed.
- Student N5,000
- Individual N 20,000
- SMME N30,000
- Corporate N50,000
Annual Renewal Fees
- Student N3,000
- Individual N10,000
- SMME N15,000
- Corporate N30,000
SEPAN Bank DETAILS
Account Name: Sustainable Energy Practitioners Association Nigeria
Account Number: 1014899604